EIE supplies systemic engineering and groundbreaking design for the insustry field. With more than 25 years’ experience on the international scene EIE has developed a solid knowhow to deliver quality, easy to handle services and long term reliability products and projects at competitive costs.
EIE offers complete and integrated engineering turn-key solutions: from the design activities to purchase, from the production, to the mounting and testing activities, to post-sales services.
EIE employs state-of-the-art software applications for the 3D modeling design, as well as for the assisted simulations and management of all project documentation.
Our main goal consists in meeting our clients’ projects requirements; our collaborative approach aims at the most efficient, practical and innovative solutions, through intelligent cost management.
EIE’s design teams work with the client’s personnel to deliver complex multidisciplinary projects, optimizing the technical-financial aspects in accordance to contractual commitment, budget and planning.
EIE develops and manages its Engineering and Design Services in house, like:
- Concept, Feasibility and Consulting Studies
- Detail Design and Workshop Drawing
- Bidding technical documents and verification and testing ones
- Operative procedures and maintenance manuals.
- Simulations analysis, specific engineering calculation on laboratory tests and qualification ones.
EIE is supported by four main Divisions:
The potentiality of the structural calculation methods, along with the modal analyses, also in the non-linear field, allow EIE to develop both simple industrial and civil building designs as well as complex steel, reinforced concrete, composite materials structures.
This Division develops:
- Design of steel or reinforced concrete structures
- Architectural Design
- Restructuring and re-use of industrial and civil buildings
- Finite-element structural analyses (static, dynamic, thermal, seismic)
- Special analyses (in wind-tunnel, research and laboratory tests).
EIE develops designs for machines as well as advanced plants and systems. Our activities include prototype research and development and on site testing.
- This Division develops:
- Applied mechanics design
- Machines design
- Rail engineering design
- Special transport system engineering design
- Maritime engineering and naval architectural design
- New technology applications and plant production
- Industrial water treatment/discharge plants
- Industrial air treatment plants
EIE’s Plants Division is involved in a wide range of plant designs, through accurate market research, state-of-the-art applications, tailor-made installations aiming to the best integrated engineering solutions.
This division develops:
- Industrial plants
- Electrical plants for industry
- Lightning systems
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Hydraulic and fire alarms plants
- Oleodynamic systems
- Cogeneration plants
- Electromagnetic compatibility analysis
Special Products Division
EIE’s Special Products division combines the experience gained in the most different engineering areas with managerial abilities and system coordination, thanks to international partnerships.
This division develops:
- Working environment design and layout
- Bespoke plants
- Hospital plants
- Blast furnaces
- Astronomical observatories
- Agro-industrial plants
- Plants for large communities
- Environment engineering
- Safety analyses
- Maintenance analyses
- Project management
- Building management