The Engineering services offered by EIE GROUP, although revolving around the Design activity, include a wide range of activities which run before, at the same time and after the intervention activities.
Specifically, this is the case of:
• Preliminary Investigations,
• Environmental Impact Statement (EIS),
• Funding Activities,
• Technical-Economical Feasibility Studies, like Market Analyses, Economical Evaluations, Plant Studies and Management,
• Preliminary, Definitive, Executive or Operational Projects Management;
• PCM (Project & Construction Management) in the broader sense of Project Management, Supervision and Work Site Control Services, as well as Laboratory Investigations and Tests.
EIE GROUP applies this wide range of services to many different economical sectors, like:
• Environmental and Geomatic Engineering ( soil conservation, hydro-resources, urban development planning);
• Hydro-Engineering (hydro researches, reclaims, forestations, irrigations, dams);
• Agriculture and rural areas development;
• Civil Engineering (public and private buildings, parkings, transports, infrastructures);
• Industrial and Process Engineering (in particular in the oil, petrolchemical, iron and steel, mechanic, manufacturing sectors);
• Productiona and distribution of Energy
• Environment, water treatment ( desalinization, depuration) and solid, industrial and civil wastes.
EIE Ground Technologies is an internationally recognized player in areas such as Astronomy,…
EIE Space Technologies is the subsidiary of EIE GROUP dedicated to aerospace. Among our major…
EIE supplies systemic engineering and groundbreaking design for the insustry field. With more than…
The TBO System
THE TBO PROJECT: A PROGRAM FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF INTEGRATED ASTRONOMY SERVICES. EIE promotes an international cooperation through a brainstorming methodology (cross-fertilization), which aims at gathering new innovative ideas, centred on the concept of the Technology Transfer to design, develop…Continue Reading